Savar Bread Basket with White Handle
About This Handicraft
Handmade by village artisans in Bangladesh, use on these baskets is endless. It’s versatile enough to perform various kitchen tasks, from serving bread (of course!) to holding cutlery and napkins for a party. Also, they are great for organizing items in the kitchen, bathroom, craft room, office... Only limited by your imagination.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 5.75”tall x 19"wide x 8.25"deep
- (S) 5.5”tall x 14.5"wide x 7"deep
- Material: Seagrass with Jute Handle
- Color: Natural, White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.